Skin Health Resources:
- Effect of Collagen on Skin Moisture and Dermal Network from PubMed
- Oral Intake of Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides Reduces Skin Wrinkles and Increases Dermal Matrix Synthesis from PubMed
- Effects of a Nutritional Supplement Containing Collagen Peptides on Skin Elasticity, Hydration and Wrinkles from Journal of Medical Nutrition & Nutraceuticals
- Oral Supplementation of Specific Collagen Peptides Has Beneficial Effects on Human Skin Physiology: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study from PubMed
- Oral Collagen Supplementation: A Systematic Review of Dermatological Applications from Journal of Drugs in Dermatology
- Ingestion of Bioactive Collagen Hydrolysates Enhance Facial Skin Moisture and Elasticity and Reduce Facial Ageing Signs from PubMed
- Daily Oral Supplementation With Collagen Peptides Combined With Vitamins and Other Bioactive Compounds Improves Skin Elasticity and Has a Beneficial Effect on Joint and General Wellbeing from PubMed
Bone Health Resources:
- A Calcium-Collagen Chelate Dietary Supplement Attenuates Bone Loss in Postmenopausal Women With Osteopenia from PubMed
- Specific Collagen Peptides Improve Bone Mineral Density and Bone Markers in Postmenopausal Women from PubMed
- Collagen Peptide Supplementation in Combination With Resistance Training Improves Body Composition and Increases Muscle Strength in Elderly Sarcopenic Men from PubMed
- Effect of Collagen Tripeptide on Atherosclerosis in Healthy Humans from PubMed
- Efficacy and Tolerability of an Undenatured Type II Collagen Supplement in Modulating Knee Osteoarthritis Symptoms from Nutrition Journal
- Zdzieblik D, Oesser S, Gollhofer A, König D. Improvement of activity-related knee joint discomfort following supplementation of specific collagen peptides. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2017;42(6):588-595.
- Gauza-Włodarczyk M, Kubisz L, Włodarczyk D. Amino acid composition in determination of collagen origin and assessment of physical factors effects. Int J Biol Macromol. 2017;104(Pt A):987-991.
- Sheehy EJ, Cunniffe GM, O’Brien FJ. Collagen-based biomaterials for tissue regeneration and repair. In: Barbosa MA, Martins MCL, eds. Peptides and Proteins as Biomaterials for Tissue Regeneration and Repair. Cambridge, MA: Woodhead; 2018:127-150.
- Heaton LE, Davis JK, Rawson ES, et al. Selected in-season nutritional strategies to enhance recovery for team sport athletes: a practical overview. Sports Med. 2017;47(11):2201-2218.
- Rawson ES, Miles MP, Larson-Meyer DE. Dietary supplements for health, adaptation, and recovery in athletes. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2018;28(2):188-199.
- Liu X, Machado GC, Eyles JP, Ravi V, Hunter DJ. Dietary supplements for treating osteoarthritis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Br J Sports Med. 2018;52(3):167-175.
- Bakilan F, Armagan O, Ozgen M, Tascioglu F, Bolluk O, Alatas O. Effects of native type II collagen treatment on knee osteoarthritis: a randomized controlled trial. Eurasian J Med. 2016;48(2):95-101.
- Woo T, Lau L, Cheung N, Chan P, Tan K, Gardner A. Efficacy of oral collagen in joint pain — osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. J Arthritis. 2017;6:233.
- Schunck M, Zague V, Oesser S, Proksch E. Dietary supplementation with specific collagen peptides has a body mass index-dependent beneficial effect on cellulite morphology. J Med Food. 2015;18(12):1340-1348.
- Yamanaka H, Okada S, Sanada H. A multicenter, randomized, controlled study of the use of nutritional supplements containing collagen peptides to facilitate the healing of pressure ulcers. J Nutr Intermed Metab. 2017;8:51-59.
- Lee SK, Posthauer ME, Dorner B, Redovian V, Maloney MJ. Pressure ulcer healing with a concentrated, fortified, collagen protein hydrolysate supplement: a randomized controlled trial. Adv Skin Wound Care. 2006;19(2):92-96.:
- Sugihara F, Inoue N, Venkateswarathirukumara S. Ingestion of bioactive collagen hydrolysates enhanced pressure ulcer healing in a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical study. Sci Rep. 2018;8(1):11403.
- Hexsel D, Zague V, Schunck M, Siega C, Camozzato FO, Oesser S. Oral supplementation with specific bioactive collagen peptides improves nail growth and reduces symptoms of brittle nails. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2017;16(4):520-526.